Saturday, April 19, 2008
Saturday Afternoon at 1532
My first attempt at ribs was a success!! I finagled a Saturday night off from work so I coaxed Kansas City Chief and Blackjack to fire up the grill. Between the butcher at the Ghetto Giant, my Mom, Aunt and Dorthy from Kansas we had a lovely meal. I made spareribs with ho' made bbq sauce and 30 Minute baked beans. KCC supplied potato salad and the appetizer caprese salad and BJ made it a well balanced meal by providing us with grilled asparagus and brussels sprouts. It was a lovely collaboration between the 3 of us. We are now enjoying this great weather by revisiting a favorite pasttime...Stooping. I wonder what RSVP had for dinner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
the ribs look sooo good! can i get an invite to the stoop next time?? ;)
I too hope to stoop to your level sometime...the cuisine looks divine.
Post a Comment