Monday, October 27, 2008

10 Pounds or Bust!!

Kansas City Chief and I have finally come to terms with ourselves and signed up for "Point Pushers", a very popular and reputable weight loss program. This is our second go around on this program but our first attempt as restaurant people. Scheduling and planning can be more of a challenge that way. We think we have combated this by cooking all of our meals for the week on Monday (Weigh-in day). This is week 2 and we both had great success, I lost a whopping 3.4lbs and he lost 5!! We spent about 8 hours cooking 7 meals today and divided them up by portions into easy take along containers that we can reheat during the day. Wish us luck and I will keep you posted with the boring details.

Now, if I could just get that running thing down...

3 comments:

A Special Friend said...

congrats!

BoSox Siobhan said...

Good for you all! BKDM and I are doing it too. So far, I've lost 4 pounds and he 7 or something.
Tomorrow is weigh-in day.
Best of luck!

BobScott said...

Wishing you nothing but success, TBunch! You'll do just fine! Hugs to you and KCC