I spent Birthday Weekend in the woods with many of my good friends. I was in a bit of a rush as we were leaving so I forgot my camera, thus I had to leave photo duty to Chimney Fall Cat. Hopefully she got some good pics. Campfire Cookoff was the first night. Secret Ingrident: GRITS!! Chef BlackJack and Rajun' Cajun battled it out. Chef BlackJack worked all his magic over the campfire, while the Rajun' Cajun concocted most of his culinary goodness over the Coleman Camp Stove and a fancy shmancy smoker. Result: The Rajun' Cajun came out with an upset victory over Chef BlackJack. A great effort on both parts and there were many full bellies left to sit around the fire and savor the competition.
The river was flowin' and so was the booze. It was a wonderful time. Imagine my astonishment when I came home and received this descriptive card in the mail from my Favorite Aunt and Uncle:
Just sayin'
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment