You've probably seen this picture on TheDistrict's blog or if you are from the midwest you have probably experienced this repast (pictured above). However, there is one thing missing. Can you guess what it is? I'll give you a hint, look at the time stamp. Yes folks you are correct , Alcohol!!
After a 6am flight to the Windy City, sans sleep and breakfast, my hungry cousin from The Hills picked me up and we went in search of food. We saw the sign and in unison said those sweet words that many people salivate over after leaving the clubs at 3am. You probaly know how this is going to end. I did. We were excited and scared at the same time. White Castle? Sober? Let's give it a shot. "Hilda" passed the greasy bag throught the drive thru window and we were on our way.
Fast Forward: The picture above is about as far as I got before Cousin Harold and I rebagged it, laughed at each other and took it to the dumpster outside.
Life Lesson #8746: That place is only busy after midnight for a reason.
Saturday, December 5, 2009
Vergie and Cousin Harold's White Castle Adventure
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment