Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Happy Birthday District, Day 11. The Passing of the Baton (Thank BeJeebus!) Never thought I'd say that out loud...


I have to admit, I'm a little bit ashamed of myself. I have searched through my files and for the life of me I cannot find a picture of The District!! I think the both of us are so busy taking pictures of our friends having a good time, that we didn't stop to capture ourselves in the moments of our glory. I see a photo session in our future... (Where you at Annie Lebowitz?)
Anyway Love, I have to say that you are one of my bestest friends and I truly do love you. Thank you for being such a wonderful, loving human being and allowing me to know and love your family. I wish you the best and I look forward to the many good times we will have to come.

Happy Half 70th Friend!!!

Tell Yo' Mama I axed how she be durrin!!

1 comment:

Vespa Jay said...

Thank you VB...I loves you too, but:

Are you sayin' I'm old?

Are you sayin' I look like one of my Daddy's cows?

What you sayin?

Regardless...stop blogging and lets go drink!