Monday, June 9, 2008

More From Nats Ball Park

UPDATE: Chili Dog with jalepeno's and sour cream. Dee-lish! The line at Ben's was way too long for that overrated place so we went to Hard Times instead (BoSox you were right about that place sister. That chili is off the hizzy!) The temperature has dropped to a cool and stagnant 86 degrees, The Nats are losing (this team sure has alot of Mexicans, you would think that that would be an advantage. So much for stereotypes) it's the 7th inning i.e. last call and they are making us sing that stupid cracker jack song, so KCC and I are taking our sweaty bodies to a going away party. The District is wisely continuing rehab for another day by cleaning his house, so I must represent Day 9 before I pass the baton to him for Day 10. Tag! You're it!!

1 comment:

Vespa Jay said...

Girlfriend - I have grabbed the baton and am ready to run with it! Birthday Month must go on!