Sunday, October 12, 2008
Stars and Bars and Mimosas
Going for a change of pace this Sunday Funday. I'm here with The Corleone's, Blackjack, Kansas City Chief and Special. We are brunching at a chain restaurant and one or two of us might be drinking a FROZEN beverage (I'm not judging I'm sticking to the tried and true; even though the bartender put ice in my Mimosa!) It's a biker brunch. We all rode here with the intention of a cardio crawl. It was downhill here so it's going to be an interesting ride back. Special stole her man's bike and she found a helmet. It's a good thing too because she fell at the stoplight. RSVP just found time in his schedule to join us so I should stop blogging and pay attention. To be continued.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Love the Austin Grill...did'ya get yo chorizo on?
You know it brother!
Post a Comment