Friday, December 21, 2007

This is What the Honor Roll Looks Like...



NOTE: I'm pretty sure I'll be requested to remove this video, so look quick)

Finally, school is out for winter break!!! One of my favorite partners in crime, Hellen Bed, decided to go back to school and get his nursing degree. He was so nervous the first day of school, much like I was. With the normal worries: Am I too old for this? Can I still learn anything? What if none of the kids in school like me? Of course, those worries were all for naught. He buckled down and studied every night, he diligently completed all of his homework and turned it in on time and naturally, he charmed all of his classmates. He even managed to call his entire class "Bitches" and get a laugh out of it.

Full Time student, job as a banker, simultaneously performing duties as wife, maid and den mother; he finished his first semester EVER in college and he got a whopping 3.7!!!

Now, working that hard for three and a half months, you have to take time out and relieve stress somehow. Hellen and her good friend Rita Jean let their hair down after midterms, put on their leather and lace and had Stevie Nicks Nite. Complete with DVD, Tambourines and Happy Pills (Mom, if you're reading this those are B-complex vitamins). I guess we all have our own ideas of fun. Anyway, I'm proud of Hellen Bed, and I can't wait to see her on the Dean's List. We are gonna get you a free ride skol-er-sheup yet Mr. Smarty Pants!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Vespa Jay said...

Friend - that is fab. Please email me a hard copy of the video at home since I'm sure they'll blow a gasket when they see it.

BoSox Siobhan said...

Then maybe someone can forward to me since it is blocked at my place of bidness.

BloodKillerDeathMan said...

That's great! But seriously, can you stop with the auto-loading music?