Tuesday, January 1, 2008
Happy 2K8!!
Happy New Year!! Today and yesterday might be the two most overrated days of the year. However, if you surround yourself with good people and good vibes like I do, you can actually manage to have a good time. My friends and I had a delicious potluck NYE and we brought in 2K8 with a botoxed Dick Clark, yummy champers and a 3 Liter (Yes, I said 3) liter bottle of Duty Free Jack Daniels!! (That is just under 1 Gallon). Thank you M/C for once again opening your home to us.
The No Shows in the group really missed out on a good time. I'm not saying any names but I sure hope those 800 thread count sheets were comfy enough.
I, myself, prevented my hangover by heading to brunch in Deep Shaw, hosted by two of my most gracious and oldest friends. They acknowledged my soul roots by making Mimosas, cabbage with chorizo, and blackeyed peas (Mimosas might not be necessarily a part of my roots, but they definitely are a part of my soul). In turn, I played parlor games that, while very fun, can occupy a good chunk of your night. However, it's worth it to trade the majority of my time by playing David Geffen Game for a delicious curry lakta.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment