Tuesday, January 29, 2008
I'll Miss my PollyAnnie
One of the coolest managers is transfering to our restaurant in 703. I will miss her alot because she along with me keeps a level head at all times. She brought a great balance to this place and now chaos will be restored because I will be working with 2 super hyper managers. One who I like alot and one who drives me up a wall with his self-centeredness. Supposedly this will only be for a few months. I'll miss you PollyAnnie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Girl! Thank you for the loving words and the instant fame! I'll miss you,too, but remember I'm only a phone call away- you can bitch, you can gloat, you can invite me out for cocktails... (you know I'll flake on ya, though!) You, my sister, are one of my favorites of all time. I'll be seein' ya.
you're so nice vb - a fine example of using your blogging powers for good!
Post a Comment