I made it to Columbus! I'm here with The District, Hellen Bed and Rita Jean. Dags and Mary Rice will meet us later tonight. Of course the shennanagins have already begun with RJ trying to have a conversation with the talking GPS.
Here's our pimped out ride for the weekend, a Lincoln Navagator! We are Ballers!
hey, that verizon shit is annoying, isn't it? Join me in my crusade to end their digital-signature-then-passing-it-off-as-yours bullshit. It is advertising, using the clever guise of "let us help you use this 'content'". They are about to lose this 10-year customers $150.00/month....
sorry for the misfires (removed comments) but I pissed off the marketing Godesses
3 comments:
Try not to get arrested this weekend everyone.
hey, that verizon shit is annoying, isn't it? Join me in my crusade to end their digital-signature-then-passing-it-off-as-yours bullshit. It is advertising, using the clever guise of "let us help you use this 'content'". They are about to lose this 10-year customers $150.00/month....
sorry for the misfires (removed comments) but I pissed off the marketing Godesses
Post a Comment