Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Happy Belated Birthday TDB


As I stated in my previous post, The Dog in a Bag didn't make it down to DC. But being the great cousin that I am, we still celebrated her birthday U Street style by having a Sunday Funday. We started brunch at Vinoteca, which was a fantastic meal. The omelettes were a perfect ratio of eggs and your choice of filling, the heaving portion of grits were super tasty and they had a unique fruit platter that thankfully wasn't full of honeydew melon, cantalopes and grapes.
I don't know if The Dog in a Bag's owner had as much fun as I did on her birthday, because when we called her to give a birthday shout out, she was already in bed with a hangover. On second thought, I guess maybe she did have fun. Well, anyway this is us saying Happy Birthday Cousin!!! (Clockwise from L. VB, S&M, Rita Jean, The Special Mexican, Grandma P)


1 comment:

Vespa Jay said...

Must have been a good Sunday Funday if it took you two days to recover and blog about it! Wish we could have been there to join you!