Please allow me to introduce myself...Vergie Bridges here, some of you may know me by my God given name, but in order to protect the innocent my name has been changed (and if you do know me, you also know that I am far from innocent). I am starting this blog in order to share my concerns on the status of our world today; global warming, the war in iraq, humane treatment for animals and election 2008. Just kidding you will see none of that madness here. This blog is strictly about the trivialities of life. So sit back, fasten your seatbelts, enjoy the ride and welcome to my world...
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Sympathy for the Devil
Please allow me to introduce myself...Vergie Bridges here, some of you may know me by my God given name, but in order to protect the innocent my name has been changed (and if you do know me, you also know that I am far from innocent). I am starting this blog in order to share my concerns on the status of our world today; global warming, the war in iraq, humane treatment for animals and election 2008. Just kidding you will see none of that madness here. This blog is strictly about the trivialities of life. So sit back, fasten your seatbelts, enjoy the ride and welcome to my world...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Seatbelt? Hell, I think we'll need a six point cam lock harness for this ride! Welcome to the world of blogging.
Oh, girl. Welcome to the world of pseudo-anonymous soul-baring.
Hmmm, I am intrigued. I'll put you on my "do-not-kill" list
Post a Comment