Monday, January 21, 2008

Farewell OH

Getting ready to board our flight. The District is doing last minute email/blog check. Hellen Bed and I got our Starbucks fix and Dags is charging her Crackberry (apparently the mansion didn't have enough outlets even though i spotted at least 5 in the living room alone)

I had a really good time in OH. The folk here are good stock. I'll miss rollin' in The 'Gator. Our driver/tour guide took great care of us.

2 comments:

Vespa Jay said...

Thanks Sister Disco! I'm so happy you were able to come with us and that you had a good time. I am a little sad that the fabulous weekend adventures are finished, but am certain they will carry on in bar room storytelling fashion for weeks.

BoSox Siobhan said...

Keep the stories coming...at least until we get to DC to make more stories worth retelling